- education in electricity and electronics
- experience as an electrician (maintenance)
- experience in wind turbine service
- valid certificates e.g. of the Global Wind Association, of the Association of Polish Electrical Engineers, of the Polish Office of Technical Inspection and of wind turbines producers
- driving license category B
- knowledge of written and spoken English at a communicative level
- very good health, no contraindications to working at heights of over 3 meters
- manual skills
- self-reliance, ability to think analytically and work in a team
- readiness to work at different locations
- day-to-day wind turbine operation
- diagnosing reasons of wind turbine failures and eliminating faults
- performing scheduled wind turbine inspections
- preparing service documentation
- reporting to supervisors on the tasks performed
- working in compliance with occupational safety and health regulations
- contract of employment or self-employment
- attractive remuneration with a bonus system
- professional development
- continuous improvement of professional qualifications
- accommodation and transport while on the job
Location: Poland, other places.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Please state the position you are applying for in the subject of you e-mail.
Your job application has to include the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws [Dz. U.] of 2016 item 922). Moreover, I give my consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of future recruitment by WPM Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw (address:) Warszawa 02-681, al. Wyścigowa 6"
We will only contact selected candidates.